Learning another language is not only an investment by individuals with a specific goal (tourism, business, general culture, etc.), it is also fun by allowing the mind to discover new ways to communicate with people in various parts of the world.
The AFGO French school is unique in Central Florida for the following reasons:
- We provide in-depth learning of the French language including its structure, its rules, and its architecture so that our students master it with a foundation, as opposed to superficial approaches that claim you don't need to learn grammar or vocabulary to become fluent.
- We offer French at all levels, from absolute beginners to the very advanced.
- At the beginning of each class, or through a preliminary interview, we gather information on the objectives and needs of each student in order to help them achieve their goals.
- Our class sessions are organized all year round on the basis of the availability of our students combined with the flexibility of our teachers. We offer private classes, semi private (2 students), and group classes.
- Group classes are composed of a minimum of 4 students and generally do not exceed 6 students. Therefore, AFGO teaching is very intensive and personalized; our teachers are capable of recognizing the strengths and weaknesses of each student, and of creating dynamic action based interactivities within the groups.
- All our teachers are native French speakers, or are experts of French with a deep knowledge of the French language, vast teaching experience, correct pronunciation, and are able to provide cultural references.
- We supply flexibility in our course schedules in order to meet the personal needs of our students including work, family, or foreseeable events.
For adults, most of our classes are organized on the basis of the progression defined by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages,
- Depending on the level of our students, we use a large variety of learning tools: bilingual or French only books, CDs, computer based resources, and many more.
- We provide courses for teenagers from age 10 to 17, including tutoring for the International Baccalaureate (I.B.), and preparation for S.A.T. and A.P. exams.
- We also offer courses for young children from age 4 to 9, based on the approach: "Learn French while having fun".
- Our office is conveniently located close to downtown Orlando, with easy access and parking.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR AFGO STUDENTS
All our students enjoy similar benefits as AFGO Association Members and are encouraged to participate in our cultural activities (picnics, movie nights, crêpe party, celebrations, etc). They are also welcome to borrow French classical and modern literature books from our library!