Skip to content
- Students must register in person for French classes during the French School Registration Day.
- If unable to register on the quarterly registration for French classes, students should contact us.
- Students with prior knowledge of the French language (non-beginners) will be given a free placement test to determine their level of expertise.
- Adult classes are limited to 8 students and childrens' classes are limited to 4 students.
- Tuition for French classes may be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Payments may be made by check, money order (made out to AFGO), or cash
- Please note that checks are not cashed until the beginning of the class term.
- There will be no refunds after the second class has started.
- Fees are NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE after the first class.
- If a written request is submitted prior to the end of the first French class, a $30.00 administrative fee and a $50.00 non-refundable administrative fee will apply.
- No refund, credit or reimbursement will be given for classes not taken.
- For private French lessons: if the student is a no show, he/she will forfeit that time.
No Show Policy
- If any student misses a class without 24 hour advance notice, that student will be charged for that class.
- For exceptional circumstances, please see a French School administrator for questions.
- A written request must be submitted to and approved by the School director (or Alliance Française administrator) to receive the credits.
- The credit option may be utilized only one time per student within a specific time frame.
- Books for the courses may be purchased at the Alliance Française of Greater Orlando office and paid for separately.
Cancellation of Classes
- The Alliance Française of Greater Orlando (AFGO) reserves the right to change the scheduled time of a class or to cancel a class if deemed necessary.
- In case of cancellation, fees will be prorated and refunded to the student accordingly.
- All French School students automatically become members of the Alliance Française for the duration of the course and enjoy all the benefits of membership.
- No other discounts apply.
- At the end of the session, all French School students who do not sign up for addtional classes will fill out a teacher and School evaluation form.
- AFGO is not an accredited DELF or TCF exam center at this time.
- AFGO can provide an attendance certificate to the student for the completed levels upon successful assessment and upon request.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top